Thursday, February 18, 2010

Carlosa Moves!

Last night was finally the night that Carlosa let me feel her move. Sarah has been feeling her jump around, jump up, jump up, and get down for a while now. She has been really good about calling me over when Carlosa is particularly active. Without fail, Carlosa would stop moving right before I stuck my hand on Sarah's stomach. Last night, Carlosa was particularly active as we were laying in bed. I put my hand on Sarah's stomach and waited. Of course, she stopped moving. After a couple minutes, I finally something rub along my hand. So freaking cool. After another couple minutes, I felt Sarah's stomach spasm. I looked at Sarah to see if that was her or Carlosa. Apparently, Carlosa decided to flip around and it shook Sarah's entire belly. This baby is going to be a bundle of pure energy. I can't wait.

We have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, so there will probably be an update after that.

- Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment